CBD, Selangor, Malaysia
Toku’s mission is to help companies engage with their customers efficiently. We have helped companies move all the voice communications to the cloud and recently embarked on creating products that help companies keep engaging with their customers no matter where their employees are working from. Toku is currently getting into a scale-up mode. We want to continue creating momentum for our products in the APAC regions and helping customers with their communications needs.
As we build the Operations foundation, we’re looking for an experienced Infrastructure Manager to lead and manage our infrastructure operations. In this role, you will oversee a team of 3 subleads managing Network, Systems and Devops silos, as well as helping to scale the team up to 8 team members over the next 12 months. You will play an integral part of ensuring stability and scalability of our technology infrastructure, supporting our rapid growth and maintaining the reliability of our services.
This is a newly created and unique opportunity to contribute to process creation, process improvements, design Standard Operating Procedures, and take a level of ownership over the company infrastructure set up during an exciting and integral growth phase for the company. This role also offers growth in the latest cloud and security technologies and a path towards deputising for the current Head of Infrastructure in his absence.
Want to be part of our journey?
What would you be doing?
- Manage a team of 3 sub-leads managing Network, Systems and Devops silos
- Monitor and oversee the IT infrastructure, both on-premise and AWS cloud setup
- Set up, configure and troubleshoot servers, networks and cloud resources
- Set up and implement automation, processes, and procedures to ensure systems and networks are running reliably, efficiently and securely.
- Perform monitoring, capacity planning, redundancy setup, SLA monitoring
- hands on tasks when needed in patching, upgrades, projects and documentation
- Stay informed about emerging technologies and assess their potential benefits to the organization
- Design and implementation of infrastructure
- Ensure systems are kept up-to-date and free of vulnerabilities
- Manage relationships with infrastructure vendors and service providers
- Conduct root cause analysis of incidents and recommend service improvements
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- 8-12 years of relevant total experience with at least 2 years of experience in managing a small infrastructure team
- Good experience in managing general infrastructure operations
- Good high level understanding and previous hands on background in Network Engineering and Systems Administration (Linux environment)
- Experience in Network, Linux, cloud and on-premise data center, end-user computing
- Experience in AWS Cloud environments is a big plus
- Cybersecurity knowledge will be a plus, but not mandatory
- Experienced in Cisco and Juniper network environments and firewalls such as Fortinet.
- Experience in capacity planning, budget management, and vendor management.
- Excellent communication skills to be able to collaborate across functional teams and stakeholders
- Industry certifications (e.g., ITIL, AWS, or others) a plus.
- This would be working form our office based in KL Sentral. We operate a hybrid work model of 3 days in office, rest work from home
What would you get?
- Flexible working locations
- Training and Development
- Discretionary Yearly Bonus & Salary Review
- Healthcare Coverage based on location
- 20 days Paid Annual Leave (excluding Bank holidays)
If you would love to experience working in a start-up growing at an accelerated speed, and you think you tick most of the requirements, come join us!