Digital Workplace Technician
At Toku, we create bespoke cloud communications and customer engagement solutions to reimagine customer experiences for enterprises. We provide an end-to-end approach to help businesses overcome the complexity of digital transformation in APAC markets and enhance their CX with mission-critical cloud communication solutions. Toku combines local strategic consulting expertise, bespoke technology, regional in-country infrastructure, connectivity and global reach to serve the diverse needs of enterprises operating regionally. To augment our enterprise digital transformation offerings, we recently incorporated a new business consulting unit with a dedicated team of expert consultants into our operations.
As we continue creating momentum for our products in the APAC region and helping customers with their communications needs, we are looking for a Digital Workplace Technician.
Want to be part of our journey?
What will you be doing?
The Digital Workplace Technician will be responsible for supporting digital workplace initiatives and driving Company’s digital business transformation for Toku. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Champion digital workplace initiatives that support the Company’s digital business transformation.
- Work closely with internal and external teams to drive and coordinate efforts related to digital workplace technologies.
- Handle audio/video conference systems and control system processors from various brands such as Extron, Crestron, Kramer, Aten, etc.
- Coordinate project implementation, working with customers, contractors, suppliers, and colleagues.
- Design AV schematics and equipment layouts for digital workplace projects.
- Test and commission projects, and handover to clients upon completion.
- Provide after-sales services such as service calls, ad-hoc services, and preventive maintenance for AV equipment.
- Stay updated with new technology trends and recommend their integration into the workplace.
- Prepare reports and documentation on a regular basis for submission post-project deployment.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science of related field
- 2-3 years of experience in handling audio/video conference systems and AV equipment from various providers.
- Familiarity with control system processors such as Extron, Crestron, etc.
- Experience in coordinating project implementation with customers, contractors, suppliers, and colleagues.
- Knowledge of AV schematics and equipment layouts.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with internal and external stakeholders.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Ability to provide after-sales services and perform preventive maintenance on AV equipment.
- Ability to prepare reports and documentation for project deployment.
- Singaporean citizen or PR only.
What would you get?
- Training and Development
- Discretionary Yearly Bonus & Salary Review
- Healthcare Coverage based on location
- 20 days Paid Annual Leave (excluding Bank holidays)
If you would love to experience working in a start-up growing at an accelerated speed, and you think you tick most of the requirements, join us!