Developer Team Lead – CCaaS Applications
At Toku, we create bespoke cloud communications and customer engagement solutions to reimagine customer experiences for enterprises. We provide an end-to-end approach to help businesses overcome the complexity of digital transformation in APAC markets and enhance their CX with mission-critical cloud communication solutions. Toku combines local strategic consulting expertise, bespoke technology, regional in-country infrastructure, connectivity and global reach to serve the diverse needs of enterprises operating regionally.
As we continue creating momentum for our products in the APAC region and helping customers with their communications needs, we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Engineering Lead with expertise in developing CcaaS / CPaaS / UCaas and Voice related solutions. This is an impactful position during an exciting growth phase for the business.
Leading a growing team of 3 developers, this role will require excellent implementation skills, and a deep understanding of Contact Centre projects and solutions powered using Amazon Connect and other AWS services. You will write beautiful, scalable code, automate access to our products and services, and ultimately help our customers successfully pursue their digital transformation journeys. The focus for this role will be development, patching and bug fixing of various modules of our customer facing contact centre platforms.
Want to be part of our journey?
What will you be doing?
- Lead and develop the Maintenance team, providing ongoing training and support to enhance their technical skills and professional growth.
- Manage the development of Contact Centre projects and solutions powered using Amazon Connect and other AWS services such as DynamoDB, Lambda, Lex, CloudFormation, Alexa Skill Builder, Elastic Beanstalk, S3, IAM, Polly, AWS CodePipeline, CodeCommit, CodeBuild, and AWS SDK-Boto3.
- Work closely with the Software Development Manager and VP of Engineering for processes alignment, and collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless alignment and achievement of common goals.
- Develop and enhance the tech stack as the business scales, leveraging your expertise in CCaaS, CPaaS, UCaaS, and Amazon/AWS technologies.
- Internal Customer Service Support: Collaborate with the Toku internal customer service team, ensuring that the Maintenance team effectively addresses and resolves internal service inquiries and issues.
- Quality Assurance: Implement and oversee quality control processes, guaranteeing that the work produced by the Maintenance team meets the highest standards.
- Integrate third-party systems via APIs.
- Optimize the back-end database and front-end rendering performance in order to ensure a superior experience for interactions with the Toku Platform.
- Stay informed about emerging industry trends and advancements in the Contact Centre and Cloud Communication domains, and provide strategic recommendations for their integration into our products and services.
- Foster a culture of continuous learning and development, providing mentorship and guidance to team members to enhance their technical skills and professional growth.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience in leading a small but nimble team of 3-5 team members
- Strong experience in executing development projects in Voice related, CCaaS, CPaaS or UcaaS domains, and/or Amazon/AWS technologies.
- Familiar and has worked with version control (Bitbucket, GitHub), unit test (PHPUnit, Mocha), HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge about Docker, AWS Architecture, Serverless is a plus.
- Strong knowledge and experience with API development and integration.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities with a focus on driving results.
What would you get?
- Flexible working locations
- Training and Development
- Discretionary Yearly Bonus & Salary Review
- Healthcare Coverage based on location
- 20 days Paid Annual Leave (excluding Bank holidays)
If you would love to experience working in a start-up growing at an accelerated speed, and you think you tick most of the requirements, join us!