At Toku, we create bespoke cloud communications and customer engagement solutions to reimagine customer experiences for enterprises. We provide an end-to-end approach to help businesses overcome the complexity of digital transformation in APAC markets and enhance their CX with mission-critical cloud communication solutions. Toku combines local strategic consulting expertise, bespoke technology, regional in-country infrastructure, connectivity and global reach to serve the diverse needs of enterprises operating regionally. To augment our enterprise digital transformation offerings, we recently incorporated a new business consulting unit with a dedicated team of expert consultants into our operations.
As we continue creating momentum for our products in the APAC region and helping customers with their communications needs, we are looking for an Software Developer responsible for developing and supporting Contact Centre projects and solutions powered using Amazon Connect and other AWS services.
Want to be part of our journey?
What will you be doing?
- Develop and support Contact Centre projects and solutions powered using Amazon Connect and other AWS services such as DynamoDB, Lambda, Lex, CloudFormation, Alexa Skill Builder, Elastic Beanstalk, S3, IAM, Polly, AWS CodePipeline, CodeCommit, CodeBuild, and AWS SDK-Boto3.
- Develop Amazon Connect contact centers as a solution, including contact flows design, queues, routing profiles, and agent profiles.
- Develop frontend web user interfaces using ReactJS and Elastic Beanstalk for AWS Connect Solutions, and develop APIs using AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, and API Gateway for AWS Connect Solutions.
- Work and build relationships with client technology leaders to leverage the benefits of cloud contact center technologies.
- Contribute to the development of best practices and knowledge sharing through methods such as blogposts, whitepapers, prototypes, proof of concepts, workshops, demos, and breakout sessions.
- Support business pursuits and opportunities to drive growth.
- Maintain technology edge by continuously researching and learning about future trends.
- Work on the design, development, and deployment of Amazon Connect contact center and supporting systems at scale.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or a related subject.
- 5-7 years of experience in developing and supporting Contact Centre projects and solutions, with a strong focus on Amazon Connect.
- Strong experience in Python, Java, and working with Amazon Connect and other AWS services such as DynamoDB, Lambda, Lex, CloudFormation, Alexa Skill Builder, Elastic Beanstalk, S3, IAM, Polly, AWS CodePipeline, CodeCommit, CodeBuild, and AWS SDK-Boto3.
- Experience in developing contact flows, queues, routing profiles, and agent profiles using Amazon Connect.
- Strong knowledge of frontend web development using ReactJS and Elastic Beanstalk.
- Experience in developing APIs using AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, and API Gateway for Amazon Connect solutions.
- Client-facing experience, working closely with client technology leaders.
- Experience in developing best practices, knowledge sharing, and contributing to prototypes, proof of concepts, workshops, demos, and breakout sessions.
- Strong analytical skills and significant enterprise call center/telecom implementation and operations experience.
- Ability to continuously research and learn about future technology trends.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Potential to lead a team or experience in managing a team.
What would you get?
- Training and Development
- Discretionary Yearly Bonus & Salary Review
- Healthcare Coverage based on location
- 20 days Paid Annual Leave (excluding Bank holidays)
If you would love to experience working in a start-up growing at an accelerated speed, and you think you tick most of the requirements, join us!